Welcome to Suzy's Natural Health Movement
I am so glad you're here! I am passionate in helping others in the kitchen on their journey to living a more natural & healthy life! In my cooking classes and coaching program, I really try to teach you the "WHY" of healthy eating and the "HOW" to do it! I believe that knowledge is power and I hope to empower you to make better choices when feeding yourself & your family. The skill & art of cooking is a lifelong skill that will continue to evolve for all of us, but my hope is that I can teach you how to cook in a healthier way so that you can have a lifetime full of health & vitality! My rule is 80/20. I eat healthy 80% of the time and the other 20% I love to enjoy beautiful pastries & sweets! I try to find a good balance so that I can have a lifestyle of eating healthy for a lifetime, not just a fad diet. Come join me as we try to get away from all the processed foods & fast foods, and let's play in our kitchens together to create beautiful & healthy meals for our families to enjoy for generations to come. Let's get back around the table & find joy in doing so! Come cook with me! Your body & family will thank you for it!